The Diocese offers training and formation on a wide variety of topics to inspire every person to grow as disciples in faith and equip our leaders to lead well. Please look at our on-demand toolkits below.
Toolkits and Toolboxes for Congregations
Toolkits are intended to be practical, self-guided resources for parish leaders. We will continue to develop timely toolkits to equip leaders for thriving congregations. If you would like a toolkit developed that would benefit you or your congregation, e-mail the Rev. Jenifer Gamber.
- Annual Giving Explore this handy guide to creating a personalized Annual Giving Campaign for your parish using the theme We’ve Come This Far by Faith.
- Building and Sustaining Digital Community Follow these tips for making connections online to build community.
- Faith Formation Planning Use this resource to plan meaningful formation events for the entire congregation during this time of social distancing.
- Vestry 101 (English) | Junta Parroquial 101 (Spanish) Assign this toolkit to onboard new vestry members or refresh your entire vestry.
- Warden Toolbox A set of assets that will help Junior and Senior wardens to fulfill their roles and responsibilities.
- COVID-Conscious VBS planning toolkit provides guidance and resources for planning a safe VBS during COVID-times.
Sharing Learning Opportunities
Learning opportunities are open to individuals to grow in faith and congregational leaders to lead well. Congregations are encouraged to share offerings with their members. Sign up a team. Two ways to search offerings:
Contact The Rev. Jenifer Gamber if you have questions about The School for Christian Faith and Leadership.