Rich resources for prayer and reflection can be found online. Some popular websites are listed below.
- Diocesan Prayer List – The diocesan prayer list includes prayer requests for clergy and lay members in the Diocese of Washington.
- Diocesan Cycle of Prayer – diocesan congregations and individuals are invited to pray for all churches and ministries in the Episcopal Diocese of Washington following the Diocesan Cycle of Prayer.
- Praying Online – The Book of Common Prayer contains the primary services of the Episcopal Church, psalms, prayers and historical documents.
- The Daily Office from Mission St. Clare. The Daily Office is an ancient practice that uses daily prayers to mark the times of the day. The office may be said communally or individually.
- Today’s Meditation – Forward Day by Day offers a daily meditation and invites you to discuss them online.
- Speaking to the Soul is a popular spirituality blog of fresh reflections at Episcopal Cafe.
- Explore Faith is a blog of essays and devotions “for anyone seeking a path to God.”
- Episcopal Relief and Development includes prayers for those in need or in danger.
- Anglicans Online offers a greater array of spiritual resources than you could make your way through in a lifetime.