The Teaching Tuesdays series on the Vital Signs was a time to share stories, pool creativity, and curate resources for how our faith communities can engage the Vital Signs of Parish Health, even in times of shift and change. Attendees came away from each lunch hour session encouraged, inspired and energized with new perspectives on the vital signs, new resources to study and new ideas to adapt and use in our own contexts. Click below for the recap sheet for each session. The video for each session is linked in the recap sheet.
- Mission and Vision
- Inspiring and Capable Leadership
- Clear Path of Discipleship
- Faithful Financial Practices
- Welcoming and Connecting Ministries
- Uplifting and Inviting Worship
- Blessing Our Community